Sunday, March 18, 2007

dreams, trips and today's horoscope.....

lately i'm having all these weird dreams... so and so cheating me this and that, i'm feeling jealous (and sad) on certain things i have no way will in real life, or missile coming from the sky, and last nite someone get me another puppy (cooker)? WHAT? (i still remember the setting was that i've to stay in some place (not HK) for a while, and getting me the new puppy such that i won't miss elvin - but what'd to my baby elvin?????????????????????????????????

totally totally weird!!!

maybe i should just tell myself i shouldn't dream too much (Or i should tell myself NOT TO REMEMBER my dreams!) XDDDDD

oh, the other "dream"... was the EU trip we've talked about - go to London for museum, then take undersea train to go to Amsterdam, then go all the way to Brussels (my favorite EU city), and Paris..... i learn French and u learn Spanish such that we can also go to Spain.... should pick up mandarin first u've said.... how about a 3-4 days trip to beijing instead?

but then, when u can't even plan for a 3-4 days trip, why are we talking about a 2 wk EU trip?

ANYWAY, maybe as today's horoscope i should just MOVE ON

天 蠍 座 ★ 24/10-22/11
無 謂 被 過 去 牽 絆 , 需 要 作 出 選 擇 時 別 拖 泥 帶 水 。 情 人 在 等 你 送 暖 。

P.S. Or is it referring to my job? referring to my lan's departure?

Life is so complicated some time (and horoscope thing is too.. board) XDDDDDDDD


P.P.S... well, even though GC trip doesn't work out this year (for REAL trip i'm talking about)... hahaha.. hopefully it can be arranged in 2008 :D

No comments: