Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Podcast: Manager Tools

Lately many of you have heard me blah blahing about the new Podcasts I've been crazy about... thanks to my sis & bro-in-law for getting me the new iPod!! hahhaaa.. out of all the Podcasts I've been experimenting I highly recommend this Manager Tools' Podcast

As I've mentioned in some of my mails, I mean, many topics discussed are just "common sense" to us - and many maybe very minor things - so minor that we never really sit down and THINK about it! However "minor" they might be, I believe these are some great hints for us to learn, and distinguish ourselves from the rest and being truly PROFESSIONAL!!

Just found that too little time for too many useful information out there - and FREE! Glad that I can do this during my commute time every day (rather than just listening to pop songs!) So check it out when you've time, definitely will help for those who still wanna GROW in his/her own career - after all, who'll really SIT down and TELL you WHAT and HOW to do - in a professional way?! ;)

P.S. i need to listen "faster" though - although the regular Podcast is like 3 times a wk I only "covered" those aired like 1+ yrs ago!! too little time too little time! XD

No comments: