Sunday, March 11, 2007

Mission Complete: Prison Break - Season 2 (Episode 1 - 13)

So I've been "seeing" Michael for the last wk (wahahahaha).... i wouldn't say Season 2 isn't as good as Season 1 - well, i think the speed is a bit slower, and having watching the whole 13 episodes in a wk's time have kinda "enable" me to know about the director's style so kinda be able to catch wht they wanna do next XD

anyway, i still think Michael is so cute (AND WITH THE BRAIN!) (but low dai told me he's gay?! NO WAY!!) hahahaa.... anyway, glad i've finished episode 1-13 during the wkend (so i don't have to stay up during wkday next wk) :D can't wait for the remaining episodes of Season 2 to come out..

P.S. Thanks for low dai to getting me the file :P

5 comments:

JC said...

you are hopelessly addicted to Michael. X__X

I can probably tivo season 3 for you. hahaha

WittyBB said...

is the show good ? i never watched it ... but heard ppl talking about it ...

Jasper222 said...

hmm.. depends (if it's a good show or not).. if u're looking for ROMANCE of course it isn't la... it talks about how a clever structural engineer (Civil) break out of prison...

on top of the brain - he has the LOOK too! what can one ask for?! wahahahahahahahhaha

JC said...

I suppose it is good... jasper is talking about it EVERY STINKING day. Actually someone else told me it was good too.

Jasper222 said...

mean guy, either you don't tape for me or you don't talk to me o/w your day will remain STINKY

XP