Friday, January 26, 2007

Inherit...

today i've "inherited" the wireless keyboard & mouse which my ex-boss was using.... it's totally weird i mean one shouldn't be even "bother to get excited" when using 2nd hand thing - but i guess i'm "happy" b/c finally i found my work station looks like a more proper set up working place...

P.S. they've asked me long time back to set up another set of monitor / keyboard / mouse but i had refused b/c i WAS more comfortable using my 14' Dell notebook - but lately my notebook's LCD mon is getting soooooooo dark (i think it's dying after a 3 yr almost 24-7 hrs!!!) so i just requested for this "remote center"

time sure flies - ex-boss had left Hong Kong for 3 whole months already.. wow... i told myself.. at least 3 more months, 3 more months to pf to myself that i'm "doing okay" NOT b/c my boss alone... *finger crossed*

No comments: