Thursday, January 11, 2007

How come????? WHY NOT!!!!!

HOW COME??
  1. blogger is down forever!! X|
  2. guy+gal+guy = upset (in chinese word)?
  3. there's no "pure FRIENDSHIP" between guy & gal??
  4. one just can't treat each other like a family?!?
  5. can't treat a "family member" as a "family member"???
  6. even though it's a TRAP & A TOTAL MESS someone still FALL INTO IT
  7. give up on MBA?
  8. no forgiveness?
  9. make me feel guilty??
  10. don't let me to go for my way?!?!!!!
man i'm sorry i'm not the one who's blind in the current circumstances..... i just can't bless you from the bottom of my heart BECAUSE i know there won't be any "good being / fortune" with this MAN. I love you, but i really can't accept the one you loved (don't even talk about LOVE).. sorry, can't do. PERIOD

I might have explained it in a very harsh way - but it's really my feeling. I hate to put it in a harsh way... i don't mean to hurt you, but i don't want to see you get hurt, once again.

LIFE sometimes can really sucks. i think it's one of those days today. :(