Monday, September 12, 2005

Window Shopper I'm...

Got this okcupid test from Mag earlier - was kinda tired by the time i got this but i mean - after all she just being nice and wanna cheer me up! thanks bud! :D and i mean i don't think the result is ALL True - just partly (or i myself isn't true w/ all answer?!)... hmm.. ANHYHOW, it was a fun test *but then i think again and wonder - no GUYS really take Psy test seriously - ESPECIALLY a LONG one - so, how true is it of THEIR result!?*

XDDD

anyway, although it's long but sure it's a fun Psy test - questions & results are... let's put it this way - interesting XD

Here's my result:

===
Your results are in!

Loving, hopeful, open. Likely to carry on an romance from afar. You are The Window Shopper.

BEWARE: The Hornivore

CONSIDER: The Gentleman, The Loverboy

Your exact opposite:
The Stiletto
Deliberate Brutal Sex Master
===



So Window Shopper I'm... where's my Gentlemen/The Loverboy!? XDDDDDDD

*well, gentelmen/loverboy i don't find.... trapped w/ a Slow Dancer... darn it!*

More Definition at OKCUPID Glossary

No comments: