Sunday, September 11, 2005

Today is the day of Grandma's funeral...

The news came a long time back - when i was still in Detroit (8/22).... hmm.. i guess all i can say is during this time the emotion got kinda buried down - tried to run away as i know how difficult it is for grandma to leave...

Actually i think i did better than i thought for the whole thing today... most of the time i can hold the tears back - i mean, grandma looks very "peaceful"... and her pict is so pretty - i can always remember her warm smile - and for some reason i always remember her bringing lunch for me one day when i was in P.1 - still living in Stanley then - and that she bought lunch for me - but i simply forgot about that and actually went home and had lunch...

sorry, grandma, i never said i'm sorry to stood you up....

I always remember she made the best "9 choi" dumplings, always remember she made the best "fa kei sum + chicken" soup, best "kuo low yuk"... always remember she made dresses for us, knit sweaters for us (and did my knitting / sewing homework for me), and her "red pocket" during Dragon Boat & Mid-Autumn Fest for "chung" & "lantern"....

I know she'll come back to visit me, w/ grandpa, soon, real soon....

I sure miss her a lot...