Monday, September 05, 2005

Jet Lag vs. Insomnia

So, I felt asleep at around midnite... and got up at four AGAIN... now I begin to wonder - is it really Jet Lag - or plainly another cycle of insomnia???

sigh... sometimes I don't wanna be "awake" - heart just felt so sore & tired whenever i'm awake - think of this and that... (well, I still haven't really "unpack" my stuffs - yet I don't have no mood for that...)

probably as you always said, I think too much...

then, tell me how to "not think too much"... I want to know how exactly to NOT THINKING about certain thing at all - typical Scorpio, either black or white - no grey or in between. I don't like that.

typical Scorpio I am, once target is there will work for it - regardless of the final turn out - I think I need to set another target such that my energy can be focus again - well, at least one of the good things, I guess, is that I got a raise from work!! let's focus on that, something that i can have a better / easier control....

and one more day to work and I'll go to HK Disney... I think that should do the trick & help forget all about something not necessary to remember in the last 2 wks...

an old signature quote from my hotmail acct:
"The feeling of love starts from the eye and the feeling of like starts from the ear. Therefore if you want to stop liking a person you used to like, all you need to do is cover your ears. If you try to close your eyes, love turns into a drop of tear and remains in your heart forever after. "

Definately closing my eyes now (or, just simply covering my ears??)...

05:50 - well, probably I shall try to get another 1.5 hrs of sleep before heading to work...

1 comment:

WittyBB said...

i guess i know what's causing your 'insomina', or simply thinking too much.
wanna take risk/chance?
btw, hopefully you get a good/decent salary raise! :) best of luck!