Friday, September 23, 2005

How come...

  1. Sleepless in Hong Kong (seattle still sounds better)
  2. Head just wanna explode (felt asleep on the couch)
  3. Bank said I'm turning in 2 fake US notes (i got it from them??)
  4. Typhoon is NOT coming at all (no free holiday)
  5. People just can't SPEAK UP and just plain dump (when online on ICQ)
  6. People are NOT showing up for 2nd interview (50% is not coming!?)
  7. Supplier is shouting at me for cancelling a USD350,000 order (my customer cancelled on me AFTER confirmation!)
  8. I feel like vomitting...

i think i just complain too much...

8 comments:

WittyBB said...

I have headaches almost everyday lately. However, I took a self-test and realize that the headaches are not migraine headache.
You can only control what you can control.. you know.. Cheers!

Jasper222 said...

=D

my friend said #6 is "funny" - b/c i SCARE away ppl from the 1st interview so no one is showing up on 2nd in....

@_@'

Anonymous said...

take it easy ....

MagPie said...

cheer up!!!!

Anonymous said...

People don't show up for 2nd interview?

Probably it's the job that scares the people away.

Hehe, may be you should change job then...

WittyBB said...

I think HK is still under the effect of typhoon - 三號強風信號 .. will it become typhoon signal no. 8? I guess not.. coz you were going for a daytrip to 'big 6' today. ;)

Jasper222 said...

well, william, i think I am the reason that scare away ppl - not the job XD

cw - yeah, went to big 6 today... just came back.. made literally a dozen + clothes XDD hohohoho

Anonymous said...

"Big 6" ... now I got it.

What a combo word!

Shopping in "Big 6" is fun, especially custom-tailored clothes. Also, massaging and getting a haircut in "Big 6"...oh boy, I missed the fun.