Thursday, September 22, 2005

Phone Marathon..

So had a phone marathon during the long wkend - my gosh, I can't believe I can actually talk THAT long these days!!! XD haha, I can't remember when/whom I had such a "phone marathon" last time... hmm... maybe... with Ken?

geez, if that's really the case it was a LONG LONG LONG TIME AGO...

anyhow... sure it's a small world afterall - we never cross each other's life before (even though we call each other "ex-colleague" but then we never stay in the same company during the same time) - and then after we talked and talked - just realize once again what a small world it's - a "miracle", or fate (in Chinese they said it's "yuen") for them to know each other at the first place - and I guess it's also fate to "link" us all together, well, in some sense.

I didn't realize until after the phone marathron that I might have put someone in a difficult situation - and I was blaming the whole situation all along - which I'm so regret now as I should have been more considerate... I thought I know him so well but I guess afterall I don't....
just hope times will heal the wound..

Anyway, grateful to know someone (AT TODAY'S AGE) whom can just talk about ANYTHING ("Sky South Earth North")... ha, maybe it's just easy for Scropio + Gemini to get along??


*er...

WAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAAKAKAKA

1 comment:

MagPie said...

yes yes, i am extremely glad to find BRAND NEW friend at this age and can talk sky south earth north.

hahaha, it's nice to hear that you might have come to realization that he might be moody b'coz of what you did. you're wise in believing a gemini's comment.

what a small small world em!