Sunday, July 17, 2005

Loneliness Quotient Quiz...

So I searched this from one of my ex-co-worker's Blog (actually she isn't really my "ex-co-worker" as she start working in my ex-company ~a month after i left. Nevertheless I guess I'm NOT that "unhealthy"! hahahahaa :D chk it out when you've time :D Here's my simplified test result XD


Loneliness Quotient: 40%

Your Personalized Assessment Report:

Your LQ score could be better, but you are certainly not in an unhealthy zone. You should take care, however, to resolve some of the issues that prevent you from achieving a lower score. Your friend issues are one blemish on your situation. Difficulties in this area are having an impact on your loneliness, and this is something that needs improvement. Luckily in your case, your family situation is not causing you any troubles. A positive family situation is definitely helpful. Your romantic life, however, needs work. There is a lot of room for improvement there, and you really need to search for that guy of your dreams. Thankfully you do not have a problem with shyness, so pursuing romantic leads and finding friends will not be as difficult as it might have been. You definitely don't have any major insecurity issues holding you back, so your pursuit of elimating loneliness will not be held back by this potential pitfall.

Take the Loneliness Quotient Test at Dating Diversions

2 comments:

MagPie said...

Hey Emily,

Good to hear from you. Some how we never really get to know each other. Should out sometime! Hm....sailing, sounds fun. Can I join you?

Hey your audio b'day blog to your sis is cool. U're a sweet sis ma.

Maggie

Jasper222 said...

Hey Maggie, ha, thanks for dropping by woh - hey, i didn't know you're still in HK *LOL* let me chk out the sailing details and IM you la :D
em

P.S. noah, my sis is sweeter :P