Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Ceci's Birthday!!!!

Today is my baby sis's birthday - hahaha.. her first birthday of being Mrs. Moats! :P and now having a GREAT time in Vegas!!!

I can't even remember when was the last time I celebrated my sis birthday in person... hmm.. maybe summer 97 in Boise? OR wait........ maybe 98 when I came back to HK? I've NO CLUE... just too long ago...

It was more than 12 yrs since I first "live apart" from Ceci, wow, that's long! yeah, i did stay w/ her a yr when she first stayed in Boise - but it was back in 1996-97... wow, that's really a LONG TIME ago....

wait, i guess it's not THAT FAR when it comes to staying w/ her last time - just last yr when i went to Hawaii for her wedding! I remember we "throw" mom to auntie katherine's so we can spend some time together... heheheheh XD

anyway, sis, Happy 2x Birthday *i'll keep this for you* hahahahaha, i wish i can celebrate your birthday w/ you in person shortly in the future...

:D
P.S. and for the gifts la boh.. hahaha.. come and get it when you're here la.. OH, and of course, not to mention, Happy Birthday to my bro-in-law as well XD I can't believe you guys' birthday is so close to each other :D and hey, this is for Ceci ;D


this is an audio post - click to play

No comments: