Sunday, July 24, 2005

Hong Kong Book Fair - July 20-25, 2005


So i went to the book exhibition last Wed (July 20) - it was COOL... i mean, i wish i could have gone again Sat / Sunday nite but then the line was way TOO LONG and figure out it's no chance to revisit this year... anyhow, i didn't get THAT MUCH book - Erica & Cathy's are always on the list, here's the list for the rest:

  1. 女法醫宋雨日2 - 黑夜女巫 - 李敏 + 阿圖說力
  2. 年尾結婚 - 李敏
  3. 凱西勇氣之書 - 凱西 *I just know this can be used as a "fortune telling book"!!* hahaha
  4. 因為心在左邊 - 恩佐 (recommended by Maggie)
  5. 傻瓜的圍牆 - 養老孟司 (Japanese)
  6. 沙士風暴 - 黎明輝
  7. 天安門盲點 - 白日見
  8. Harry Potter 6 - Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - JK Rowlings

I didn't really get any English books - although they've some discount (and cheaper than "normal" price) - I think it'll be cheaper if i got it from ebay and pick it up during my trip XDDD Getting HP6 just b/c UK version isn't available from US! hahahahahaa

The 3 hrs spent there (7-10pm) was actually "long" enough to cover Hall 2 ONLY - yekini & i spent less than 20 min in Hall 1 (mainly HK books)! it's a pity that I couldn't go back during the wkend - oh well, save some $$! haha...

I'll probably write a reading comment after i'm done - ha, which will last for quite some time :P

1 comment:

MagPie said...

Who's Erica? Let me know if 傻瓜的圍牆 is any good. Seems kinda interesting. Yeah, I was thinking of writting sth like a short book report after reading also. Well had this thought for a long time already, never happened. =P I have started reading at least 3 of the books I bought from the book fair.