Sunday, January 14, 2007

Interesting question...

read it from my cousin's blog with this interesting question, what's your view?

===

係咩情況下, 你會介紹你既異性朋友俾你既同性朋友識? 點解人會想介紹 / 唔想介紹?

===

I usually decide w/ 2 approaches: Guy vs. Gal approach

1st approach: the guy - I'm not interested (not admiring him)
  • if i'm not "interested" to this guy (not admire him) , it doesn't really matter whether I introduce him to my gfs or not - some times really can just hang out as a group (sing k ah, watch movie ah, do things as a group etc etc). "more ppl happier ma" isn't it?!
2nd approach: the guy - I'm interested (admire him but not yet an official bf & gf) . if I admire the guy - well, then it's totally different. It'll become the GAL approach (how close I'm w/ my gf)
  • If the gf is very close to me - like so close that i can share w/ her about i admire the guy (and know about the "history" and stuffs....) then why not? b/c i want my close gfs to "help me out and observe the guy" if you know what i mean wakakakakakak
  • If the gf is not very close to me - why bother to introduce her to him!? hahahahahhaa
Actually there's another possibilities - that i'm so close to the guy that I don't mind what my gfs may guess - so doesn't really matter (okay, it kinda go back to the 1st approach)

i think i think too much again wakakakakkakaa

7 comments:

WittyBB said...

wow! you've got a pretty comprehensive strategy in your mind already! based on the response, i think the term 'introduce' does indeed associate with some sort of 'motive' behind the action ... hee hee ... LOL

Jasper222 said...

hahaha so wittybb 'introduce' more guy to me la! hahahahahaha

WittyBB said...

okok... let's think ... how about JC ... um ... i don't know if you knew him back when you were in PU ... so let me introduce him to you as a friend, and you two can meet while he's in town, for his sister's wedding... such a perfect timing! :) ... "JC, your thought?"

Jasper222 said...

er... connie thanks for trying, but i just check a scropio and a Sagittarius doesn't match - only 46%! wahahahahahahaha

get me a pisces / cancer / virgo wakkakakaka

Jasper222 said...

wait, i just check a Sagittarius needs a ARIES woh!!!!!!!!!!!!

JC said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JC said...

wittybb, not being a "mui yan pao" will benefit your next 3 generations! ha ha ha! just kidding!