Tuesday, February 15, 2005

V-Day 2005

SO, it's the V-day... actually turn out to be one of the BUSIEST DAYs for MONTHS - yep yep, just from work. Hermione must have been stealing my time all day long - never have enough - well, let's see... the first time I check out the time it was already LUNCH TIME! And then 2nd time was 5+pm! my! Boss wasn't back yet, so buffer myself some time for the report I wanted to do during the weekend - yeah, it's late...

some times I wonder if I should ever do those reports - as nobody ever asked! when I present them, well, most of the time, feedback is "oh good job... very useful information" .... yadayadayada... but then I have NEVER get a chance to execute what I've proposed - b/c I've no time! >.<
#$%^&%$#@$%$

Let's see, I've opened 3 L/Cs this morning – yes, those I've prepared DURING the holiday – other it'll be WORSE… follow up on some of the emails… got home "early" - I think around 9? Ate instant noodles and then watch a bit TV – then get back to work. Man, I don't know anymore if having a small notebook is a GOOD thing afterall… Or maybe I should be grateful TV can be on at home while working!

News Roundup is over but stupid sales figure never add up to the right amount… It's probably too late - if I've additional 12 hrs then the report will be "PREFECT"... but no, obviously I don't when the midnight rerun show is over – great, past 1:30 and I still haven't take shower yet GRRRRRRR… FINE, I'll just present part of it tomorrow - at least to get some initial feedback before I went too far off....

Checklist for work tomorrow… I have to finish (I should say MUST) 2 big items: Feedback to Marc on next year's soda ash projection (well, at least that have to get approved from boss first), so probably that can wait until the 2nd half of the day... and then I've to finish up the soda ash quotation to PZ... I really don't wanna do it but I've to. Hmm.. I think that's about it?!

I hope there's not much email to follow up - and how come ppl don't reply emails?! I've already asked so just answer me - no need for me to ask and chase you the SAME thing again and again for like entering the email's marathon!!! my gosh !#W$%^$#@

Wait, let's check again... I hope I didn't left out anything major on the list... oh, yes, claims settlement & summary list of Ganesh's request...

What a great V-day - perfect date w/ WORK... >.<
Well at least I start feeling a bit sleepy now so hopefully I can have a good night's rest - Chow Kun (God of Sleep), please don't leave me~

P.S. Probably time to re-read Harry Potter which might help a bit! :)

No comments: