Thursday, February 24, 2005

V-Day 2005 - CHINESE calandar...

So today's the 15th day of the first month in Chinese calendar - the Chinese Valentine's day.
As a matter of fact I don't really "remember" it - at least it's not as easy as remembering the "western" one. Oh well, probably another reason is that it doesn't really "add-on" value to me?! (well.... maybe I was wrong – at least we got a free KFC tea/dinner today at work for this excuse)...

hahaha...

Sad fact is that this v-day is the same as the western v-day a wk back – work is cutting me up into pieces daily. East Africa trip planned next week is delayed again. Oh well, no big deal at all, afterall it's not like I really want to go and get some REAL work done. Hahaha~~ So definitely great for me! :PPPPP Probably I should really plan a trip to go to Korea / Romania instead...
ANYWAY....

Oh, tonight I also got Kuo's concert's – my! I've dialed for AGES in order to get those tickets!!!
It's just nice to have a chance to go to concert.

Didn't get home until almost 10. Exhausted. ICQ is DEAD tonight – gosh, I can't believe I'm SO attached to my “circle of friends’ by ICQ. Isn't it sad??

Well, at least one of the GOOD things of switching to MSN tonight is to get a chance to catch up a bit with an ex-colleague - which is very nice to talk with him - I think one of the BEST things of working in a smaller firm is that you really get to know each other very well– or maybe it's a culture to get into more personal levels? I know this guy like friends you've known for years.

Grateful to be able to know some friends in this level after working for some years.

Maybe I should really plan for yearly skiing trip is to go to India instead of US/Japan/Korea~~

XDDDDD

Oh, not to mention, FINALLY I got my FIRST SMS message saying Happy V-Day! Haha although not from a valentine, felt funny as I didn't get any last wk (Feb 14) XD

No comments: