Thursday, February 03, 2005

Thoughts of ...

Thoughts of 扶靈。。。

有時在電視/電影中看到出殯事宜,都會安排大約 8-10 個仙人生前摯友當 "扶靈人", 送仙人最後一程..

now i am wondering who finalize the list of 扶靈人? Wait, shall be one step back - is ALL funeral requires those “friends” to serve as “扶靈人”?? okay, let's say it's a "yes”for the above question – so back to my original question – who's the one who FINALIZE this list?! 點 verify (with the one who passed away) that these ppl are really MEANT a lot to him/her?!

Actually I was thinking, if one day I die – will I have that TEN ppl on my list? 係未要係遺囑上交待一下呢? WAIT, let me think… I think I can ONLY count about 5 or 6 in my mind now? Oh no!!! I have so little REAL FRIENDS…. and who knows if I will still be in touch w/ them by the time I die? Or will they actually know I died? Wait, even they do know I ain't here anymore, are they WILLING to serve as my 扶靈人? 有時 D 唔可以咁一廂情願嘛。。。駛唔駛問定先? but wait, 倒過來說,我又會唔會係某某's list? If not for my entire life, shall I feel shame on myself??


啋! 大吉利是,百無禁忌!!!
都係講,講

No comments: