Monday, February 14, 2005

EMP 5488


er.. upon request... is it okay now!??!

*okay okay, I know I owe you this - as a matter of fact, yes, I DID search my nick before... and as you can find, my "present" w/ this cyber identity can backdate as far as back in the late 90s!! HAHAHAHAHAH*

As a matter of fact, I just realize I've TOTALLY LOST all my HTML coding knowledge - not that I know much 5-6 yrs ago, just that I know NOTHING about all those most ancient basic HTML now! >.<

BTW, for whoever who might check this out - yes, the above link is from one of my BEST buddies in the world - well, kinda~ XDDDD and hey, don't ask me why in the world the page's title as EMP 5488 (as I am VERY sure I'm not the ONLY / FIRST to ask~~) Afterall, who's gonna remember it - except you my dear friend that is?!?!?!

hehehehe XDDDD

So check out his page when you've time la~~ :)

1 comment:

Uarzen said...

employee #5488 - though my company only has ~1600 people working