Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving...

“Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.” ~Flavia Weedn

Finally I recover one of my favorite quotes (probably back in BSU days!) which, this year, don't know why all of a sudden, I'm really glad to have those who around me - both quickly go and leave footprints in my heart :-)
and they're never the same ;-)

Happy Thanksgiving~~~

===
A note to my friends (and sister, of course)

My dear sister Cees and friends,

Thanks for always being there for me and accept me as who I am all these years. Although we're thousands miles away you're always in my heart and I'm indeed very grateful to have you in my life :-)

As my classmate (Lisa) said, Life is wonderful whenever there's Love around. Thanks for making my life wonderful :-)

Happy Thanksgiving ;-)

Love,
M

No comments: