Monday, November 29, 2010

2010 Birthday - Filled with LOVE!

yeh, it came a little late for this yr's birthday recap (and it has been 2 wks since my birthday) *LOL* well, since the so-called birthday celebration didn't "officially" end until yesterday - Carol's treat @ Cafe Gray on 49/F Upper House Pacific Place :-)

REALLY CRAZY this yr - REALLY a WHOLE MONTH's celebration!! hahaha.. I'm really very glad, and feel very blessed, for the ones around (physically), or just a fb msg away :-) VERY grateful for the love, from family, old friends and new friends. Here comes this yr's recap:


the month is really fully packed ga! LOL

  • 2010-11-07 – Hot Pot @ Ken's w/ Marco

    The birthday "celebration" started on Nov 6 - well, original was just hotpot @ Ken's w/ marco & ken's family - turn out these guys remember and had an early celebration for my birthday!!! woo hoo~~ I can't believe the guys remember my birthday!! hehehe my 1st birthday cake in 2010 - Maxim's Tiramisu cake! love!

  • 2010-11-11 – Singing karaoke with Canossian:


    AGAIN, this is not exactly a celebration of my birthday but doesn't hurt to get discount for the birthday gal! hahahaha... had a blast!
  • 2010-11-11 – Family Dinner Nov 11

    Since have to align with everyone's schedule had the birthday dinner a littler earlier - and mom got me a Cova Tiramisu birthday cake – yummmmmmmmmmmm!!! :D
  • 2010-11-12 – Hotpot and drinks w/ my MBA classmates

    It was meant to be another dinner gathering as both clara and I are "Nov birthday stars" - turns out Jan, Clara & Howard gave me my 3rd birthday cake - Maxim's Devil cake!!!

    It's really amazing how close we get in such a short time. It's not only about hw time but we did hang out very often lately (every wkend as a matter of fact). Yes, maybe they're just "wine meat friends" as time goes, but I really feel the love and caring from them.

    LOVE!
  • 2010-11-13 – HK MBA Mixer drinks

    okay, this is not really for my birthday celebration either LOL, but this is right before my official birthday dinner w/ the gangs. Didn't really get much “networking” w/ other school students (too many there), but instead I did get to catch up with my other wkend mode classmates. nice :)
  • 2010-11-13 – my official birthday dinner w/ Yekini, Alison, Kim and Paul!

    I chose an Italian restaurant Vivi - EXCELLENT service, food is good (although paul's still better) - yet just had a blast with marvelous food (pizza, mushroom and ham risotto, and lobster spaghetti!!) with my FOURTH birthday cake from Mrs. Field's Cookie - thanks Kim, and just a wonderful time to spent together :-)

    After dinner (~23ish) Alison and I also went k - together w/ Aquarius. My gosh got so drunk that night - 2 dozens of beers (in addition to the wine consumed in the MBA drinks and Vivi's dinner). Oh, not to mention, a birthday kiss (on the cheek of course!) hahaha LOL
  • 2010-11-14 – Birthday trip to Ocean Park

    Free entry on birthday!! Visited the panda and whole bunch of other animals. and this is the new ride (the train).. but ha, kinda disappointed. HAD GREAT time w/ yekini and zita
  • 2010-11-15 - Natasha's Japanese food treat!

    I really treasure the bond w/ Natasha. Although we may be living in 2 different worlds nowadays, and that, every time i feel kinda sad for seeing her (er.. complicated). but still, very nice to hang out w/ a friend used to be so close from time to time. Love ya!
  • 2010-11-20 - 6 senses reunion @ Lisa's + Birthday celebration for me and Betty
    er.. i erased the picts by accident (can't upload from work.... ) well, will post that later. :-)

    AGAIN, very amazing how close we got after 5 wks intensive class. i'm very grateful to be in such a GREAT team and can be friends together. LOVE!
  • 2010-11-27 - Carol's birthday treat at Cafe Gray, 49/F Upper House Pacific Place


    ha, this is the OFFICIAL last event for my BIRTHDAY celebration (although, in between filled with eating buddy dinner @ Hooray (another marvelous view place) / lunch with jack & elsie / another CRAZY birthday dinner + drinks for Clara). ANYWAY, Carol is so nice to take me to this $$ place with MARVELOUS view! more importantly is that we got a great time just to catching up! ;-)

This year, officially 30 sth (LOL), my birthday MONTH is filled with LOVE, with many who loves me, from different "diameters" circles of friends. A lot of partying, yet, more importantly, my recent life is filled w/ ppl who loves me - not only those "wine+meat" friends, but many who actually cares and loves me (in various degree). I'm truly gratefuly, life is good to me, and indeed this is one of the best birthday ever!! :-)

Birthdays recap:

2009 - i guess it wasn't the best time - no entry!?
2008 - not much blogged either.. bummer!
2007
2006
2005 and before

No comments: