Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Eat, Pray and Love


Went Eat, Pray and Love w/ Maggie Fan tonite. Went b/c

1. Julia Roberts' fans (yes, since Pretty Woman)
2. i'm its target audience - 所謂嘅中女囉 :P

I think it has its niche. As its major target audience i'm deeply moved and it turns out to be a tear bomb movie (at least for me). I'm not sure if Maggie really enjoy as much (ha, for someone just finished college... i'm not too sure)... i do think that watching the same alone at home is probably more appropriate.

it's about life, it's about oneself, it's about love, it's about forgiveness.... i think Julia did a great job of trying to portray the inner side of the character, audience can easily "associate" oneself w/ different parts of the movie...

but of course, i don't have that courage to be away for a whole year - as julia's best friend said - what if it didn't work? I do wanna go to italy (ha) yet probably not india and bali. it's also interesting the "western" way to see india, reminds me of my own experience while i was there....

although, i think the ending is a bit "行貨", a MUST see for rest of 中女 like me - or just lady :)

No comments: