Wednesday, September 15, 2010

這麼近,那麼遠。。。

School started for the 3rd wk - i.e. half way through the first accounting course. Yet life in the last 2 wks felt like years... so much have changed...

went lunch w/ mom and rest of the so-called family last sat - i was upset (or i should say i AM still) as I need at least TWO WEEKS in advance for setting an "appt time" with her - and someone could just jam in and ask "if you don't mind" - er.. actually i really DO mind. I have very limited time slot (that can sync w/ mom!) and mom just suggested others to join.

FINE

Well, turn out it got even worse was that THE WHOLE LUNCH they were just talking about STOCKs and STOCKs and STOCKs!

If i know earlier i won't even bother to join. That is so sad, i don't get anything to talk to them anymore. I don't know what'd happened. but it just happened.

but of course, they talk in a daily basis (about stocks and stuffs)... can't beat that. :(

Was thinking to make it up and trying to ask mom to make moon-cake together - but she's so occupied from Friday to Sunday. She's having Friday dinner w/ some "FRIENDS" whom she's having dinner EVERY SAT (and since she has to go to another wedding dinner she reschedule that dinner to Friday) - but i mean, eat 1 wk less together will die?! Then the excuse queen said sth like "oh, it's so trouble to make it (moon cake), need to mix many different type of flours and need SIX hrs to prepare... I have some coupons for hagadaz ice-cream moon cake, do you want it instead?"

That is NOT the point. You know? I maybe really childish, but she really thinks that I just want to eat and can't buy that myself? I know i was really rude to hung up but i don't understand why she didn't get the point!!!

其實可能只是自己後知後覺,maybe she felt the same from my side a long time back so she just gave up and don't bother anymore. 只可說,一 D 已經再沒有 priority 嘅人/事永遠都會變得麻煩,無必要。。。

I was thinking if i've time to make the mooncake i may give her some, i just want her to understand, it's not that i don't know how to make it by myself...

so distant.... and that's all i have to say about that (don't have much left anyway)...

From the social circle pt of view, seems like most of the "updated" news I got for ppl around me nowadays is from facebook - yeh, i know i probably shouldn't spent as much time there anymore but on the other side other than cooking & doing laundry FB is like THE ONLY thing i do more than twice a wk that is NOT related to school (including dining out w/ friends!). @_@ Say that I'm spoil, say that it's just another excuse, but it definite release some stress out :P

So, while others may not update a few times like i do on FB (LOL), there's 2 updates particular caught my eyes which makes me really feel "這麼近,那麼遠。。。"

Oh well, again, life goes on, as Kara's quote on FB (well, although i really don't know her well at all), but this is very true:

"選擇能增進快樂和正能量的記憶內容,放棄越想越累的不快歷史,不重溫,不重演,回憶可以很美好"

Memory can stay.. but looking ahead is more important... i see clouds ahead, yet I also understand it's the only direction to go from here...

No comments: