Sunday, January 13, 2008

Yuen Long Day Trip & belated gift..

work has been crazy - the earliest day i got home for the whole wk last wk was yesterday (Friday) - but still i didn't get home until 9ish

@_@'

u know, i really hope that they won't get rid of me after the contract - when all the things are on system and no need such great man power @_@

hope for the best....

and today i wasn't planning to go out but ended up went allllllllll the way to Yuen Long to pick up my b-day/x'mas/new yr (and whatever) gift :P so here's how FAR i went all the way for the gift:



it's REALLY FAR (and it cost me as much from Nan Cheng to Yuen Long vs. Sai Wan Ho to Olympic City). but i guess it's cool to ride the "West Rail" the first time gae :P the actual journey isn't that "LONG" - probably around1.5 hrs?

And of course - ALL THE WAY to Yuen Long wor, must get some "hand letter" la :D

hahahahahah (and it taste GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!) kekekekeke

Thanks my dear friend for the gift :D and auntie and uncle walked me alll the way to get wife biscuit after we had afternoon tea - u know i have no idea how to get around @ YUEN LONG ma :P and i already have 2 of them as my dinner tonite at work (the one on the left is banana "go")

and since it's "on the way" from Yuen Long back home... so stopped by at work and ended up staying there for like 4+ hrs... i guess probably b/c i've nothing better than do gwa?! @_@''

so anyway, got home after mid nite - and checked out my new toy - no, it's NOT a game - as i complained that my notebook is so hot that i can pan fried an egg *seriously!!* SO, my friend got me this:



it turns out really COOL - i mean it does really cool down my notebook.. it said it's 1.6lb but it's very light to me - and now i can really put my notebook on my lap! kekekekeke.. and best is that it's powered by USB - no extra outlet's cable is needed!!

bravo~~~~ i'm happy kekekekeke

Oh, one more "happy" thing - since i've already worked today - i can go out and have fun tomorrow and really enjoy the weekend!!! yeh~~~~~~~~~~~~ :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow a notebookcooler, that's the collest thing I have ever heard. Lucky You!

Anonymous said...

it's a very thoughtful gift. my toshiba tablet is kinda hot too ... well ... but i can use it for warming up during winter time .. when i am using it on lap. :) ... btw, gal... what exactly are you doing now ? i mean ... it it still related to chemicals? you are such a diligent worker! :))

Anonymous said...

Yuen Long was a unique place. Yes the travel time was long but we enjoyed it. We actually spent a day there sightseeing, buying stuff and eating food.

Your cooler is powered by a USB? Very interesting. Now you can double it as an ultra large personal fan by standing it upright when you don't have air-conditioning available, LOL. (This idea came from my right side of the brain, haha).

Jasper222 said...

ceci: yeah, i never thought of that either.. it's kinda inline w/ those "solar power torch" idea of Chow Sing Chi's movie kakakakakkakakakaka

wittybb: er.. not really into chemicals (at least for now).... for the job.. it's a bit complicated - but it's still in the purchasing field :P

cpm14: nice one! let me try - maybe during summer time kekekekekekekekekekke