Monday, January 07, 2008

Reading..

so my dear friend gave me this as new year's gift :D it's "low b" stuffs.. but it can really crack me up when i was heading home from work Friday nite


(and so bin tai that i can't stop myself laughing!) kekekekekek.. thanks yekini, u know me too well and know that I MUST buy it hohohohoho

and today before heading to work (yeah, OT on a Sunday afternoon - me me mou mou didn't get to work until like 5)... Anyway, decide to read one of Wong's book 寶貝,只剩下我和你, which I got when i went to Taiwan last time


First i read 王文華 was his 蛋白質女孩 (ha, also got it from Taiwan.. that was back in... 2003?), 蛋白質女孩 2 was only so-so - so haven't really read any of his other works since then. This time went to Taiwan (Oct 2007) - only got a few books and 2 of them are written by Wong.

This one actually written back in 2003... each topic is only like 2-3 pages - i used to hate this short essays but I enjoyed wong's very much - some times i guess short, and sharp to the point is just enough (ha, maybe i'm just getting old!?) :P one of these is actually posted on the web:

永遠年輕
... 當我們不在乎一件東西是不是免費時,我們就不再年輕。...


I also like this 一朵小花
...人都需要有伴,但是情人什麼都要管,養狗又太麻煩,所以養一朵花在窗台,輕鬆無負擔...
*looking at Elvin*

ahahahhahaa

no la, i love Elvin :P let me finish this one such that i can start on Life 2.0—我的樂活人生

it has been quite some time since i last pick up a book :P reminds me how good it's to read and have the "space" to think.... i've to sleep less in MTR and read more :D [and shall head straight to bed now] hehehe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like those MSN icons you use from that character! my current reading material - "Newsweek" special issue (the one with Yao Ming on the cover). :)

Anonymous said...

Interesting...

"... 當我們不在乎一件東西是不是免費時,我們就不再年輕。..."

I thought it should be the opposite. As we get older we make less money and thus we *really* care if the item is free or heavily discounted.

Just ask my parents and my aging relatives :-)

Jasper222 said...

wittybb: i just tend to read light stuffs - never really into heavy / serious stuffs.. ha, lazy me :P

cpmf14: hmmm.. i guess u've to read the whole thing to get this :P sorry may not be the best quote kekekekekeke :P