Sunday, January 13, 2008

Tonite's treat...

so today i didn't go out (haha)... instead just rest (do nothing) *LOL* -probably the only "achievement" is giving elvin a bath *ROFL

for dinner.. just had some rice with pan friend eggs (haven't have rice for a while?!) and feel "thirsty" - so tried this red one last time Ed got on x'mas (yeah, the white twin was finished that nite already la)

2006 Third Generation Nugan Cabernet Shiraz from South Eastern Australia



hmm... first of all i'm never a fans of red. I'll give a score of 6.5 out of 10 - smell is a bit too sharp (is it b/c it's not old enough? 2006? but it said "enjoy now or cellar up to 2 years wor)... I can really taste the plum taste as stated in the label though. It would be better if it's smoother - and it's quite strong for wine (14%)

I probably won't finish the whole thing tonite la (still have to work tmr!) haha... just finished a glass.. maybe will have another glass or two la :D

P.S. btw, that notebookcooler thingy is really cool... no more cooking of pan friend egg on my keyboard! :P kekekeekee

4 comments:

WittyBB said...

i like shiraz too ;)

Anonymous said...

As a matter of fact......my dear Emily....I am also drinking Nugen last night law. But, you know, me and my husband bought the 3L box version law. (Don't yell, the same wine!!! Just different packing. Ha!!) I think it taste ok if you drinks it alone. However, it doesn't goes well with rice or pasta at all, as I tried. It could taste better the second day than freshly opened bottle....

dinedine...

WONG said...

Dear Emily, you must bring me to dinner some day. you know really good food! and i love fine good food!

Jasper222 said...

wittybb - actually it's not really my cup of "tea" :PPPPP

dine... let's drink some nice one at my place when u're back!! :DDDDDD

carol: er.. i'm only staying at home :PPPP let's date some time!! :D