Saturday, January 19, 2008

Movie Review: Cloverfield

So today i SUPPOSE to go study but didn't really flip more than 2 pages *kakakaka* instead went to watch this movie - Cloverfield.

Actually I didn't even know about the exact name until I got the ticket - saw the preview trailer in MTR all the time and just wanna chk it out when it first release (earlier in HK than US!) anyway, I wouldn't say much about it - let's put it this way - if u like the "home made video cam movie" - the Blair Witch Project - and not mind the filming techniques, then I think you'll enjoy Cloverfield like I do!! i think the whole thing is great (keep audiences draw attention the whole time) - well, probably except the little side "story" of the alien / infection thingy which i hated...

alright, i won't say any further - go chk out the movie yourself!!! (and make sure you sit WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY back at the theater - you just have to get the BEST seat in the whole theater - or you'll get totally dizzied! :P




and just now i am reading facebook's fans page and found that i've missed something at the end of the trailer!! nuts!!

boomp3.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I plan to watch it even though from the trailer it looked like the "Blair Witch" stuff, which I never liked.

I Am Legend was okay, starring Will Smith.

Jasper222 said...

i LOVE Will... but then when it comes to virus / infection + zoombie thingy i just skip it lor... hate it :P

WittyBB said...

i have not decided if i will go watch this movie. once again, may be wait for the DVD to release.