Sunday, September 10, 2006

Changes~~

What a wk.....

came w/ the shocking news on Wed nite (right before my vacation! darn!!) - WAS thinking all shall be "OK" after the big presentation - nope, not the case - because worse came afterward - really upset me a LOT (no kidding, even heart troubled me for a few days - physically!) Fact is fact, now after a few days i think i got over the "graving period" - and understood that i just need to gear myself up again and ready for the challenge ahead... *sigh* very glad to have j around to listen (and worse is to listen me to bitch around!) I know I was very childish - and not professional enough....

Felt fortunate to have that shoulder to "lean on" (okay, not "physically"), but still... i know that this is not going to be a long term thing - as eventually we won't be in the same boat too long, but still at least i felt someone i can trust w/ to be on the same boat w/ me now - at least for now....

and of course, thx for dave spending the dinner & singing k together right after the "shocking" news... man, i just need that then!

"See changes as a challenge", as vince said... so, let's see how things will go in the next... month or so....

No comments: