Monday, January 31, 2005

Fortune Telling...

ha, 2nd time in my life for fortune telling...

hmmm... what should I say?! well, pretty much I would say 30% of the stuffs I've heard already (from last time's reading - which is about 2 yrs ago), this 30% of the stuffs are those like basic info... which I wanna skip right at the very beginning! haha..

for the rest of the 70%... pretty INTERESTING XD well, first part is "denying" what I wanted to become the truth, which, is kinda "disappointing"... and 2nd part is predicting something that I will not even think I'll dare to become, which, I don't know... still don't think so. I myself wouldn't accept up front.

Well, anyway, it's always fun to go and "8"... Nevertheless, sooner or later we'll see whether this guy can REALLY predict the RIGHT thing XD Let's wait for another 8-10 months (ha, hopefully I still keep this blog up-to-date such that I can verify later :P

I also spent a few hrs in UST library before this crazy thing. Feel so weird - yet felt the sudden "enthusiasm" in the vein and to be in the library digging up books & journal (okay, just books, not yet journal)... Felt so weird to be in the library again... recall all those moment when I was spending a significant time in the library DAILY when I was back in Purdue (well, not to mention there are SOOO MANY libraries in Purdue)... thoughts of going back to school *but of course couldn't afford to go full time anymore* *sigh*... anyway, it's nice to be a "student" for a couple of hrs every once in a while I guess......

Oh, also got elvin to the beauty shop for a hair cut and getting ready for the Chinese New Year :) hehehehe.. he's all handsome now :))))

crazy wkend :P

No comments: