Thursday, January 27, 2005

CD Review - Jay Chou2004 Incomparable

My gosh, this is TERRIBLE!!! I mean the quality of the recording is Absolutely NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!

This is one of the worst Live Concert CD I've ever got! EVER!! >.<

i think Jay should REALLY work on his sound quality... even at the show i think the sound quality can be better - for those who haven't got this CD, i think it's not worth to get loh - unless you don't mind listening to Radio quality V_V''' well, maybe some would prefer his "live" feel... but i think there's plenty of room which can be improve... don't waste such wonderful songs & preformance from Jay ma.....


2 comments:

Uarzen said...

So I have heard on the BT groups - regarding the sound quality. I am not even going to bother to download this. XDDDDDDDD

Jasper222 said...

well, i heard on the BT group as well but some said the ACTUAL CD is okay (some problem when they're transfer the files) so i got it loh... >.< but i mean, it's REALLY BAD quality >.<

maybe i should chk out the VCD instead - should ease out some of my anger XP