Friday, January 21, 2005

Expectation vs. Reality

so, today is Friday... and I have NO MOOD to stay here at work (and yes, shhh... i'm writing this while at work)

XD

Probably it's b/c it had be TOO LONG since the last time which have some holiday in between - well, 3 wks of work... i wonder if I should really take a day off next Monday but when I think again I don't think I should - b/c I don't want to give myself some stupid excuse and just take off from work for OTHER reason.

Expectation is one thing, while reality is another. That's life. some "lines" i've known since the first time I felt but keep going back to the loops. When in the world i can start to realize i am the one WHO control and that I need to pull myself together and not to getting back in the loop!?

I wish I know when.

This's terrible. VERT, indeed. No matter what I thought I should do/say/act before all these happen BUT eventually I will do/say/act the other way around - the way I know i shouldn't be!) Geez... it's getting VERY frustrating. I don't want myself to fall into that mood swing up & down cycle again and again...

Expectation vs. Reality. It all begins at the expectation I shouldn't have set that led to alllll these disappointment from reality.

and here i'm again, on the top of the mood loops and can forsee the downward ahead of me.....

How can I stop my own expectation?

1 comment:

Uarzen said...

I vow to sneak in and write blog while at work as well. I figure my company is kinda sucking the life force out of me (at least till April 14th) so this is my way of taking revenge~ Wakakakakakakakakaka~