Thursday, January 06, 2005

1st Post in 2005

Almost a week in 2005... only first post.... oh well... a lot had happened during the last 2 wks...

the tsunami caused by the Level 9 earthquake in Indonesia happend on Dec 26 was terrible.... when I first saw all those news I felt very sad and terrible... but then I feel fortunate and grateful that I can be the one who is able to"give" and to "help" the rest, and I feel even better to see the whole HK being some united and for this tsunami's relief...

some said HK ppl is very "cold" and "no heart" - but now I'm actually PROUD to be a Hong Kongese - most of us neglect what we usually don't agree on with each other (political stand point for example), and then we unite and give our helps to those who needs help... isn't that one of the best thing?

then christmas eve/christmas/new yr's eve were peaceful... I still remember last new yr's eve
(2002 ->2003) wish came true. :) Well, for this year? I don't know - b/c I didn't really count down and didn't really make a wish on the exact 1st min of 2005 XDDD it' just TOO COLD and didn't go - the coldest new yr's eve in 43 years!

my boss from London asked me what's my new yr's resolution, actually I didn't really think of much XD probably b/c getting used to for another "new yr"?! I don't know. but I do wish that I can be more constructive in terms of my own self, as well as my career... I hope I can insist and didn't get too frustrated...

anyway, a new year, a new start!