Saturday, December 01, 2007

Another Friday's Happy Hr...

So tonite big den fly aeroplane (what's new!?) hahah.. so anyway, turn out only my friend and cute classmate came for happy hr *LOL* ANYWAY, it was cool to just get together and have a few beers -esp. after a FEW hrs WAITING at HSBC V.V Anyway, it's always good to get together, well, probably except the fact that we had just a bit too much peanuts XDDDDDD

one interesting thing my friend pointed out though - although i have been back for so many yrs, most of my "new" friends (whom I know AFTER i came back and can get well / along) are mostly w/ "out of HK" background. I didn't really think about it until my friend pt it out - well, i don't think it is something "bad" - but definitely i think it's a "problem".... is it b/c i still haven't get rid of that "gwai low" style? am i just being discriminative? or???

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ANYWAY.... i just think the most important thing when it comes to friends are having a good time together, regardless whether we're drinking beer / wine / dining (or in this case, "study") *LOL* Back to the point, i think i've to admit that even nowadays I still think (and feel) that it's just so much easier to "click" w/ those "out of HK" background ppl if u know what i mean...

ANYWAY.....

after the drink (+dinner) my friend and i were thinking to watch 神探 (Mad Detective) at Taikoo but then when we got there all good tickets are sold (well, it's FRIDAY!) hahaha.. oh well, maybe some time later - also realize that I haven't been to a movie for a very long time... hmmmmm

Life is suppose to be more "in order" but frankly speaking the last 2 "free" wks are just totally screwed... okay, after tmr (903 concert) and sunday (Captain's wedding banquet) I will switch back to a "more-normal" life style - as 1st module of CPM exam is less than 10 days from now! >.<

1 comment:

JC said...

glad you had a great time.
soooo how did the little test go?