Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Wine Tasting - First Frost Wine - Chabot 2004 (France)

so this was actually planned for try out when ed's here on christmas eve but turn out we didn't even touch it - so the goodies left to me (all by myself!) hahahahaha... so today's wine tasting - my first ice wine - French First Frost Wine Chabot 2004

Well, Ice wine was highly recommended by Clement at the beginning... I got this one at the DF on the way back from Geneva in March 2007. i don't remember how much it cost (probably 400 levels?).... the only thing i heard from Clem is that it's very sweet.... so here comes my first ice wine:

(close up here)

well, it wasn't too sweet - i mean, sweeter than normal white, kinda taste like plum?! but it's acceptable wor (maybe b/c i already had dinner and not having it w/ my meal?) it's very easy to "take in" , not dry at all, so ha, as u can see, i've already finished like half of it by myself - which, i don't think the rest of it will last too long :P

too bad ed miss this out hohohohohoho... too bad too bad :P

maybe next time i should try out Canadian one :) and for those who'll come back from the States or pass through Duty Free, u know what to get me! hahahahaha

No comments: