Tuesday, November 27, 2007

New Start~~~~

so, here it's, new layout! :D

i also formatted my computer today - the display card just wouldn't work properly... so, backup all the stuffs in the last 6 months (just picts is 3.5+Gb!!!) *LOL*

Well, just like any other time w/ new computer - need to reinstall and setup whole bunch of stuffs (like the Wireless V_V... oh, i think iTune will be a pain too)... I am wondering if i should buy m/s office and acrobat writer.... HMMMM....

and i really need to clean up my room this wk.... *LOL*

new start, it's time, to start a new life - at least from the personal level (still looking for jobs)... well... i know pisces too... but hmm.. i'll take it step by step XD

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoho.....new layout.

It first made me think there is something wrong with my display card la!!!!!

Anonymous said...

how about getting a new Mac for xmas? Mac mini looks cool :) setting up iTune in a MAC will be "no problem" ... my Vista laptop keeps crushing when I run iTune program. :( ... research from googling the web suggested that i may be the driver in my Toshiba laptop. anyway, running my iTune from my desktop (running XP) at home to solve the problem momentarily.

Jasper222 said...

dine.... pls update ur certified blog la. hahaha.. i want PHOTOS of ur new place! ;)

wittybb - er... my notebook is only 6 months old - and if i can choose again i'll never use vista... pain in the butt X_X

Anonymous said...

I also encountered a lot of problem to use itune in window XP. I am planning to buy a new laptop next time when I back to HK. Half of me wanted a MAC too.

My house is like a mess that I could not find an angle that do not look messsy. I am sure the IKEA marketing team would appreciate that I do not post any picture - showing that their furniture do not look so good if they are not properly arranged with very careful lighting! Ha Ha!!!!!

JC said...

the new layout looks...arhh... in your face... if you get what I mean. interesting.

Anonymous said...

Glad you have changed, Jasper.

Out with the old's, in with the new's.

A new beginning...just in time before 2008.

You should "ghost" your harddisk image next time while it's still functional. This way you don't have to re-install everything including your apps, your browser's settings, and personal data, etc. I do that with my PCs at home and it's pretty simple.