Saturday, July 21, 2007

Book Exhibition 2007!!

omg, really getting old - spent ONLY 4 hrs in the book exhibition this yr and both my friend and i just called it for the day - as we can't handle those loads anymore!!!!! hahahahahaa well, in general both of us think this yr's price is more expensive - was planning only buying 2 books - but end up w/ 13!!!!!!! (oh, not including 3 Old Master Q Comics I got for Ceci, and HP7 i pre-bought from Page 1) so, here's what i got:



probably too tired to start HP7 tonite - will take it easy but definitely for sure will pick up some reading for the next few months :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy reading!!!

I wish I have the energy like you to read books that are outside of my profession, but I hope I will develop that habit one day...

Anonymous said...

That was me - CPMF14

Uarzen said...

Hohohohoho....I am done with HP 7 already - 9.5 hrs straight in one reading.

Jasper222 said...

alright alright alright, don't tell me don't tell me don't tell me... YES, i DO NOT WANT TO KNOW THE ENDING YET... I've already finished 2 easy chinese books for now (Stephen's dinner and little horse's)... now is time to start HP!!!