Wednesday, May 23, 2007

the other reason of # of post going south...

is b/c my dear friend writes her blog so much faster than i'm - she already blogged what we've done - so what's the point of me blogging?!

wakakkakakaka :P

P.S. it shall be 3.5 hrs, not 3 hrs - and i'm for sure I will sick leave tmr loh..... sorry that some times i just put my burden on your shoulder and not helping you to take away your "negative" energy - but if you want someone to just hang out w/ i'm always there - as much as i can la :P Although we won't be able to take off from work and go home together as often - okay la, we now both don't have to work on Sat ma :P

3 comments:

WittyBB said...

you just tell the world (or who reads your blog) about your way of seeing things, feeling towards a person/event. you know ... everyone has his/her own perspective of seeing the SAME event/object ah ma. ;) man! i need to work on Saturday ah ...

JC said...

ng hm... ar har...

CPMF14 said...

You are not alone. I have been too busy lately and my # of posts has gone down as well.