Saturday, May 26, 2007

Last Day in SARA...

so after 3.5 yrs (a wk short) here i'm - last day in my current job

Actually as some of you might have been reading my blog the decision has been made a while back - so isn't really "panic" or anything - rather it's more like "yeah, finally it's here"

it wasn't really THAT BAD - i mean, actually i'm more in a "happy mood" - sending out my final farewell emails to some of the closer suppliers i've known through the last few years - it's kinda sad to say good bye - and w/ my next job ahead i don't really see much chance for us to "meet" again - all i can say is that i'm indeed verygrateful to come across so many different individuals in my SARA's career. Getting some of their returned emails, although short, really make me feel warm - from the bottom of my heart...

after all i probably not the WORST person in world :)

And for sure the toughest email sent was to my chemical team - the division itself is like my baby, and grown up w/ these ~10 ppl - world wide. We may not even see each other more than twice a yr - but i'm quite sure i talked to some of them EVEN MORE THAN I talk to my mom! :PPPPPP I know i'll just be so "not used to" NOT talking to them on a day-to-day basis!

only thing is anand wasn't in the picture.

I still don't know how well i'll do to "move on" to my new job.... well, at least i got the wkend such that i can prepare a bit....

Great exposure, great ppl (ha, except wrong boss). I'm glad i joined SARA back then, and i hope it's the right decision to take off as well...