Saturday, April 07, 2007

Productive day!

wow, seem like a productive day today!

Work:
  • officially off today - but i did reply a 500+ words QUALITY email to boss at 02:30. I hope he can use the same and satisfy
Friend:
  • talked on phone for like an hr w/ a friend hahahahahaha..... it's nice to catch up :)
  • spent more than 3 hrs in the Hong Kong Museum of History in the afternoon w/ john, gerry & bagger, it's a bit crazy, but I do have fun (only complain is that my feet sour!!) hhahaha SOOOO tired! For those of you who haven't gone, definitely worth a trip - there's so much to see (and they did a great job!!!) - and Best of all - admission is only 10!!
Home:
  • gave Elvin a bath!!! :)e
  • did laundry (wash & fold!!!! geez, never ending)
  • emptied part of the closet... which is good
Considering it's a HOLIDAY, went to bed at 5am and got up at 10 - I consider today is a productive day! :P hehehehee

P.S. Went to watch Sunshine yesterday - my gosh, it's just like one of the WORST movies I've ever watched!!!! i mean, story line is terribly weak - absolutely no LOGIC across the whole time (going out movies w/ ENGINEERS!!! hahahahahaha....) AND - it spse to be a sci-fi: but for some reason the director wanna make it as some type of HORROR film at the end w/ that slimmy captain from the first ship?! oh PLEASE! #$%^&^%$#@%$^ AND THE WORST WORST WORST thing is that - the main actor is REALLY UGLY loh - i mean, if you don't have the story - pls at least get a cute guy/gal to please the audiences ma!! *wakakkakakakakaka*

4 comments:

WittyBB said...

I've noted the visit of "HK Museum of History" in my to-do list.

Thanks!

JC said...

good place to visit. a lot to see and learn from. I would go there again!

CPMF14 said...

Sunshine is really that bad?

I plan to watch it soon anyway, so...

Jasper222 said...

maybe just not my type of tea XD