Thursday, October 19, 2006

Fight!!!!!!

just had one of the worst fights ever on the phone.. my gosh.. it's just terrible.... whatever the "thing" that initiated the fight - as always - smaller than anything - it's just the "sparking event" I know i'm being too personal and worst was that i did bring this personal feeling into "professional" manner - feel regret for some of the wordings i used & know i should have to "apologize"

But then it's just so hurt and so difficult...

feel like shit (i know, shit happens ah ma).... another friend of my SMS me and tell me it's still not too late to go downstairs and get some food to "switch the focus" woh - there's always something that "food" doesn't help - and not to mention, i've already did it earlier by getting my favorite ICE-CREAM b/c i felt shit earlier already

"i won't discuss this for now"

as you said, FINE, we'll never discuss anything between us anymore. i know it's gonna to end but was hoping (hoping too much!!) that it could have ended in a better way

stupid guy!!!