Sunday, October 22, 2006

Doraemon Marathron

so SOMEONE sent me a link of doraemon on youtube early in the morning - which determined my Sunday's activity! hahahaha... i just can't stopped watching different episodes for the whole morning, and then i watched THREE movies:

  1. 多啦A夢之大雄與風之使者

    Official Site: Nobita & the Wind Master (2003)

  2. 多啦A夢 天方夜譚 and

    Official Site: Nobita's Dorabian Nights (1991)

  3. 大雄的恐龍 2006 Doraemon Movie 2006

    Official Site: のび太の恐竜2006


Oh i also found 3 parts that's called the "Ending"... terribly sad, but a okay good ending. I think most of my friends in my "generation" just grown up with Doraemon - so if you're like me - a die hard Doraemon fans, you may also wanna chk out their official site - or, simply go YouTube as well :D - and I definitely don't mind to "reload" the next part every 10 min - afterall it's Doraemon :D

Hey, thanks vince :)

2 comments:

JC said...

thanks for sharing... I love Doraemon.

WittyBB said...

thank you !!! company is going to deploy ev-do rev a. i can watch video from my cellphone (with more acceptable speed/performance) soon!!