Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Misc & Family Reunion (Part1)~~

Skipped work today - well, have headache (well, nothing new), but since i've exam tonite so i just skipped work and just 'studied" (i did really study ga!)

Grateful it's open book, o/w i won't get 10 pts! (even open books it's tough... it's a LONG exam - like starting from 19:45 to 21:30!!!!) ANYWAY, after exam I just rush to dinner - family reunion dinner.


I don't even know when was the last time we have some many of us gather together around the dinner table - to be exact, i don't think once *in my life* - as i think this is the ONLY time in my entire life to have dinner w/ Auntie Nancy, Auntie Amy & Auntie Connie, Uncle Michael and Uncle Hung altogether.

missing family members - Auntie Angela (and her fmaily), oh, and of course, my dad, which i don't think they'll make it anyway - at least not the one w/ me & my mom in...

Anyway, looking for Part 2 of the family reunion - dinner for ALL COUSINS this coming Sat - w/ niece too (wait, 2nd cousin i should say!) haha

In some sense I guess one won't treasure family reunion as much if family reunion is too "easy"...

1 comment:

WittyBB said...

wow! very nice!! :)