Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Wedding Gift~~

Finished shopping for a wedding basket tonight - (the truth is, I only started tonight at about eight thirty!) haha

Feeling is very happy - for a quite close friend getting marry. I don't think we are the type of friends who's extremely close, yet is someone whom you can talk with every day's life :) Treasure quite a bit for different types of friendship - maybe becuase the "closer circle of friends" is getting harder and harder to expand as one gets older?

Also, get one of another my good friends to get prepare this basket - actually she did most of the works XDDD (i just sit back, and, well, PAY!) haha... Although she doesn't even know my friend (who's getting marry), I feel so great to have someone whom will do crazy stuffs like this with me :) Thanks Gerry ;) I will never as artisitic as you...

Let's see what's in the basket... the big box thing (w/ that rated R couple) is a set with bubble bath, candle, fregancy and insane (got it from Fruit and Passion), then the round thing next to it is from L'Occitarnt (?sp) - it is an orange shaped candle (can't see much w/ its wrapping)... but quite funny looking :P then got some pepori from Body Shop for some fresh smell (Coz that basket from LogOn is kind of smelly >.< ).... and last, as you can tell, is FOUR different types (taste/texture) of condoms!! (haha, my first time in my life to get condoms out of my pocket!!)



I guess it's a good experience afterall :P I hope Low Dai and Irene will like this "practical" basket :P Wish them all the best for this special day :)

No comments: