Sunday, November 28, 2004

A Happy Day...

1. It's Sat - which means only half day work :)

2. High Tea w/ a very good friend - probably will be a while since the next time we meet again. Had a great time just chatting and blowing water. :P

3. Started X'mas Shopping - was a nightmare, have no idea what to get for everyone! Was wandering around MongKok's new shopping Mall Lang Ho Plaza and not really getting much done BUT:
i) Ran into a secondary schoolmates - the first time in the last 10 months (and after she married!!!) Caught up a little bit - which is cool :)
ii) JUST about time when I want to GIVE UP on the shopping I found something that I wanted to get for someone's x'mas present last x'mas!!!!! Couldn't find the RIGHT type last year but found it tonight!!! VERY HAPPY!!!!!! I hope someone will like it! hahaha...

so - x'mas present shopping - one down (but more to go!!) :( Still have 9 more to go...


4. Belated Birthday Cake + Candle Blowing - Although my birthday has passed a LONG time ago... got a little belated birthday cake + candle blowing thing at a ex-ASAT colleagues' gathering tonight. :) (well, of course, not only b/c of me la, just b/c one of them also has a birthday which is very close to mine)... but still... feel touched :)


5. Last but not least, got a belated b-day card from my Angel Girl!!! Every time I felt regret not sending her any mails (snail mails) these days whenever I got her letters... I miss her so much.... Moxie time, TacoBell :P Gosh, I'm really looking forward to see her next Aug!!!!
Well, although I got stood up from one of the guys who suppose to go out drinks after the dinner.. but it's alright.. I think I'm kinda ready to go home anyway :)
hehehe..


A Happy Day :D

No comments: