Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Scorpio or not!?

The below was actually written last Oct (2005)... just sat in the draft box for 2 quarters XD hahaha...

so for whoever is reading out there, please add onto the list and justify that I'm a "typical Scorpio"! XD

===

Lately I begin to wonder if I'm REALLY a Scorpio.... hmm... like I think I've a pretty good "feel" of Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Virgo, Libra, Sagittarius, Pisces and MAYBE and MAYBE Capricorn

But what exactly is a TYPICAL Scorpio like?!

Some times I think I'm as spontaneous/extreme as a Gemini, but then when it comes to decision making can be as troublesome as Sagittarius... (hahahahaha) sometimes I think I act like a Virgo to think deep w/in myself but when it comes to "action" I act like speed of thought Pisces' thought (but I, of course, can't speak / respond to as Pisces as fast... and act w/o "head" is definitely a BAD thing)...

jealously, definitely a "typical Scorpio".... is "hard neck" one of Scropio's characteristics (oh, let's put it on a more positive way - INSISTENCE) hahahhaa... what else what else?

maybe after all I'm just a rotten Scorpio - or a person with all horoscopes' rotten characteristics XD

hahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

咁個個人都有D唔同架啦! 如果唔係咪得12種人。

WittyBB said...

i combine the chinese zodiac with horoscope so... 144 types of personality ...haha