Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving 2011

My dear families (and you who take me as of your own sis/bro) :)

I am very grateful of having you in my life and thanks for taking care of me all these years!! Thx to fb / g+ / MSN or just email / PHONE to bring those who are thousands miles away so close to me as if they're in HK, and thanks for those who are in HK always treat me as a dear sis / bro XDDDDD

Wishing you, your family and your loved one a joyful and peacful Thanksgiving. Miss you!

Love,
Em

===
on the side i did a little review for myself and the PCHK when replying to Kirk's email, afterall, it's a different set of experience PCHK has given me...

---
... It has been a fruitful year, both for myself as well as the Club! As a Life time alum member (after graduated a decade ago!), and on behalf of the Purdue HK Club, we would like to say thanks, we are thankful for you and your team's hardwork to make the alum network stronger over the yrs! Thank you for making us Proud to be a Boilermaker, even we may have left West Lafayette for years.

Happy Thanksgiving!! Hope to see you soon, in HK or West Lafayette!!!

No comments: