Monday, August 22, 2011

A note to my Prof...

Dear Prof,

How are you? have a chance for summer holiday and enjoying the sunshine?? (wait, i think they've sunshine all yr round in SG)

:)))

Time sure flies and my class (2010 wkday intake) is half way done! woohoo~ i was just talking to 2 of my friends who'll join this yr's intake and they're "enjoying" their o-camp last weekend @ Goldcoast. haha, time sure flies and can't believe it has been a yr since my beginning here... (btw, i should talk to sachin for promotion commission) LOL.

Enclosed a class picts taken at the end of my 1st elective course - Branding & Communication by Royce. Half of this class were yr 2 classmates (and their last class for the whole MBA program). The senior said once we pass BLaw (D. Bishop) we'll be fine... HA HA...

and we did (wait, another hw to go) LOL

I still remember the time you've mentioned "in your second year, maybe, if you feel you are losing your passion, remember how you begin. " I guess i'm not as strong as from time to time i feel the same (like Marcus' DRA) way before i was done 1st yr - but then every time i just turn back to the email you sent us. haha, thanks for being our mentor, still very glad that i was 2010 > 2011 intake - such that i'd a chance to take classes from great Prof. like you, Konan, and, well, Marcus too~~ :)

End of yr one, half way done and another yr to go. I know it'll be just as great as our 1st yr's journey. Let us know whenever you'll be back in town visiting for a drinks and catch up.

cheers,
Emily

No comments: