Wednesday, October 03, 2007

weird dreams - test subj??

i always have weird dreams (more weird that i remember quite good amt of it...).. figure i shall start blogging my dreams XDDD

Dream of the day - Test Subj...

Last nite i dreamed that i was a "medical testing subj" - testing" a new medicine or sth...

so i was lying on the "surgery" bed (those stainless steel type)... and they injected something into me.... From my understanding that injection suppose to "decompose" me into particles and "reunite" me in the other place - u know, just like those "space travel" in sci-fri...


but after they injected the thing i realize (from the Drs around me) that the injection doesn't work what it suppose to - i saw their face are w/ weird expression - and the only thing i know is that my hair changed to yellowish grey (no mirror around but i had super long hair then)... my muscle became hard and I don't feel a thing...

My friend thinks it's FUNNY but i think it's scary loh @_@.... Maybe it's b/c i watched Doraemon the day before?!

wakakakkakakakaka, alright, it's indeed kinda funny XD

2 comments:

CW said...

it's just a dream. it's just another scary dream. i cannot recall if my dreams were in color, or in B/W. i do have dreams (scary dream) that come back to me once in a while - i.e. chase by a monster... alone in a "space" (large, endless platform, and a feeling of falling down) ... so weird... recently, i have been forgetting the contents of dream after i woke up ... guess i can blame - life has just been hectic in the past 10 or 20 years.

Anonymous said...

In my dreams I always had hard times running away from the bad guys, and it felt like my legs didn't respond as fast as I wanted them to. Also, there were many times that when I jumped off the building in my drams I could actually fly!!!

And of course those sweet, "spring dreams" too, haha.