Friday, February 23, 2007

FW: First date signs he's a keeper....

from one of my friend's blog - quite interesting...

i know the key point is "FIRST" date - but personal I think #3 is IMPOSSIBLE (i myself don't remember if i ever turn off my phone DURING a DATE!? maybe i "refuse" to take calls but never turn it completely off) hahaha... and that it'll be totally awkward if he stares at me the whole time (and mention about his mom?? definitely a NO-NO for FIRST date la...

Or this is just a difference between GUY and GAL on their FIRST date?! :P

*LOL*

4 comments:

CPMF14 said...

Actually I would use the cellphone to my advantage. I would show to my date that someone was ringing me, and I would turn it off in front of her w/o even looking at who's calling. This, I hope, may impress her ;-)

JC said...

Hmm... I would probably turn off my cell phone. But I did have it on and it rang, I would probably have picked it up and told the person I'd call later. I think it can work either way if you "refuse" to take calls in front of your date. Better be honest and upfront than behaving sheepishly.

As for staring at her eyes, I would definitely do it when I am talking to her. Of course la... not like you can stare at her the WHOLE time. That would be really weird and awkward. But eye contact is soooo very important.

Mentioning my mom in passing? Oh well... haha.. I did that before and i guess it was ok. It really depends on the person you are dating. If she also has a strong relationship with her family, I guess she would appreciate that you are a family man as well.

Jasper222 said...

william: that can only work IF someone REALLY call you loh wahahahhahahahahahaha

JC: you don't mention about your MOM w/ the girl on the FIRST date ga ha wah?! (remember the KEY point is FIRST date) don't you afraid she'll think that you're a mommy boy?! kekekekekee

maybe it's true that Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus - oh, how about those astronauts?! wakakkakakaa

JC said...

hahahahahahahahahhahahaha yes astronauts...