Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Cleaning up my room...

yeah yeah, i should have done it like a wk ago.... but anyway, i just started doing it yesterday

so just found a whole bunch of stuffs that i've kept all these years... things i didn't "throw out" all these time - but just now:
(hmm, maybe i should put them on ebay??) even EARN HKD20 per books i can have plenty for new books! ekekekkee

Things i should have get rid of - but still i kept - for now:
  • ChemE Reference book Perry's (it's just too bad to throw it!!)
  • my 370 notes (Dr. Hasse's!) it's so nicely written!! (but don't understand anymore!) keke
  • My 205 textbook: it's just so... "new" keke my few ChemE thing left!!!
  • My High school related records (wahahahhaa)
  • Purdue HKSA's 1st issue (when i first landed Purdue - 97' Fall)
  • GRE study guides (man, i've so many of them!!)
  • my HP48G (i should really resell it, it cost like USD80!!!! RESELL PRICE!)
  • those grow in the dark "stars" wall-decoration - man, we used to LOVE to put those in our room - and brought that "tradition" w/ me when i came back - i mean, i still have some in my room (those haven't fallen yet! haha) but not a big fans, well, not anymore...
Things i just totally forgot / didn't realize:
  • I've got a total of TEN Calvin and Hobbes comic series!!! kekee
  • one of my harry potter is missing?!?!?!?! @_@'' whom should i lend it to??
  • i've like 2 whole level of my bookshelves books that i haven't read... time to pick up reading AGAIN!
  • numerous letters i wrote (but w/o sending!) I don't remember if i meant NOT to send out - well, most likely i just FORGET to send them wahahhaha
  • the "book"of letters i started (but never finish) wahahahaha
  • Clement came to pick me up from the airport when i return in 2000?! WOW, really buddy?! so sweet of you! hahahaa
  • i never finished a complete diary (most is 95% filled, never wrote it all the way to the last page!) and last entry was dated back in Dec 05! hahaha
  • back hurt!!!
  • one afternoon / nite is just not enough - for a good clean up :PP
man, i HOPE i can finish cleaning up my room today!! :P

5 comments:

WittyBB said...

OMG! it's very detailed...

CPMF14 said...

People like to keep stuffs for years...it's natural.

Did you find any old photos from piles of your stuffs? I would be surprise if you didn't find any...

Jasper222 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jasper222 said...

picts i found EVERYWHERE!! kkeeke.. i'm a big picts fans..... IN THE ALBUMS alone has 2000+ picts (so proud of it! wakakakkakaka) and probably another 100 lying around wakakkakakakaka

however, i just like to take pict... i'm not GOOD at taking la (someone is BETTER la) *LOL*

CPMF14 said...

That's good to hear. I would never trash any photos because they are very valuable. You just wouldn't know how valuable they are until you stare at a picture taken years ago, and bring back good smiles (or laugh).