Tuesday, June 13, 2006

World Cup & me...

So I ain't a BIG FANS of soccer (never).. but it's the once every 4 yr's worldcup... what can i say?! :P

so the first thing that "affect" me is that I can go to bed very early during wkday - as they've cut the drama 追魂交易 which starts from 00:30 - 1:15 - well, not that it was a GREAT series so i'll "chase after" it - just that it's already at 18 episode (out of 20), why not let me finish watching it first lei?

2nd thing - well, most of my friends will be home VERY EARLY - in fact before 9 - such that they can watch the first match at home (and i just realize all my friends have icable!) hahahaha

3rd - i got "excited" when hearing GHANA is one of the team :P kekekeke... tonite's match is Ghana vs. Italy - of course Italy is world class soccer team - still i'm for Ghana! :) at least a place i've BEEN TO!! :)))) too bad Nigeria didn't make it to the last 16. Oh well :D I heard it's the first time Ghana team got into the World Cup - Good luck (and nope, i'm NOT going to watch - no live match on FREE TV - and it's just way too late!) hahahaha

Another match w/ Africa team - Angola vs. Portugal = well, i don't feel as much for Angola - as all i remember about Angola is Ebola @_@''

4th... low dai is not studying for his exam b/c World Cup is on loh! wakkakakakakaa

5th... US ranks 5th in the world soccer game?? ng hai gwa?! don't play la~~

6th... most of my friends in the States don't care much about WC (probably more into NBA of NCAA football (AMERICAN FOOTBALL i mean!!) la! hohohohohohoooh (i'm totally more into that!)

7th... i'm going to bed earlier - as that's just nothing on TV other than soccer match :P wakakakakakaka

when is the final again!? :P

No comments: